Terms & Conditions for Bus-Service Requests
1. Area of application, definition of terms
- These General Conditions of Use and Business apply to all services and contents that are offered on the websites of the platform www.bus-italy.com.
- The applicable Conditions of Use shall be those that can be called up by the user on the corresponding websites at the time of the specific use of services.
- Upon using the services and mediation services offered on this website, the user expressly acknowledges these Conditions of Use and Business in their entirety. The user must be at least 18 years of age, must declare that he will not make any false or misleading statements about his person or other persons and that he will observe applicable law in all his actions.
- The operator of this website is Psoch Irro Net Consultants Gbr (PINC), Magdeburger Str. 11, 29439 Luechow, Germany.
- Consumers are persons in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), that is natural persons who conclude the respective legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial business activity nor their independent professional occupation. In other cases, the customer is an entrepreneur in accordance with § 14 BGB (German Civil Code).
2. Services and subject of the internet site
PINC operates internet sites for the mediation of passenger transport, corresponding additional services and for the evaluation of transportation. PINC acts exclusively as an intermediary for travel services and additional services, and is in no way itself a carrier or organizer of trips and travel services.
3. Mediation contract for bus procurement (renting a bus)
- PINC offers the user the possibility to use services for bus rental (inc. driver) free of charge. The user may make use of the areas and forms provided to submit an inquiry for the desired services for the preparation of a free, non-binding offer.
- PINC is not a bus company and does not have any omnibuses or drivers itself. PINC presents the inquiry for bus rental inc. the contact details submitted by the user to a selection of registered bus companies for the direct submission of offers to the inquiring user. The disclosure of list data for promotional purposes may be objected to at any time.
- The user receives offers directly from bus companies. The user may choose freely between the incoming offers and is not obliged to accept one of these offers. At no point in time does a contractual relationship come about between the user and PINC. PINC merely attempts to promote appropriate offers.
- The bus company commissioned by the user is responsible for observing the statutory carriage, legal and safety regulations applicable at the time of performing the service.
- PINC assumes no liability for the performance of the mediated service providers and services.
4. Other services
PINC may potentially also offer further contents and services by third parties on its internet pages. Please note that the use of these external contents and services is subject to additional separate Conditions of Use and Business.
5. Insurance policies
As a rule, no type of insurance is included in the offers of bus rental. Therefore, PINC recommends that all trip participants take out travel insurance policies, in particular travel health insurance with return transport from abroad, travel cancellation and/or compensation insurance and luggage insurance.
6. Limitation of liability
- PINC strives to ensure the completeness, accuracy and constant topicality of the contents and the data material on which these contents are based, but is under no obligation to do so. The use of the offered services by the user always takes place at his own risk. The information, forms and overviews provided may not be misused for unlawful things or actions.
- It is pointed out that the user is personally responsible for every decision or action that he takes in reliance on the use of this service and the contents. With regard to contents provided by PINC itself and in its own name, PINC is only responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reliability.
- In the event of grossly negligent or intentionally false contents, PINC is only liable for damages that arise, inter alia, due to the fact that the user relies on information that he has received in the context of using the service. Claims for compensation are limited to the amount of foreseeable damages.
- Data and information that is directly published and/or provided for mediation by the cooperation partners of PINC is without guarantee for its content and the possible information resulting therefrom. In particular, PINC assumes no guarantee for the accuracy and completeness of this data material. This applies in particular to details published in the name of and/or on behalf of the respective bus company.
- PINC expressly distances itself from contents on linked internet sites and expressly declares that it has no influence on the websites located outside of this domain with regard to their design and content, and thus cannot assume any responsibility for said websites. Should the internet sites of PINC contain any links with illegal contents, PINC requests immediate notification thereof via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Data protection
PINC stores and uses data that are provided by the users of this internet site. Further information is available in the notes on data protection.
8. Final provisions
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to any potential contracts between ProNet Media GmbH and the users, with the exclusion of UN sales law.
- The language of the contract is English.
- If the user is a businessman, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the local court of Dannenberg/Germany shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and PINC.
Luechow, January 2019